Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My little boy,

I know I'm a few months (5 to be exact) late in posting this, but I've been busy soaking up every moment that I can with you & your sister.  You came into this world on April 3, 2013 at 7:52 am, weighing 8lbs. & 2 ozs & 21 inches long.  We were instantly in love with you.  You had lots of dark hair & looked a lot like your dad, but now your hair is turning lighter & thinning. You are beginning to look more & more like me when I was your age. 





I never knew that I could love another child so deeply.  I never thought that you would steal my heart with just one look, but you did.  You are my sweet little man & you have forever changed your momma...for the better.  You are loved more than words can describe.  I pray that you grow up to become a man of God, that you seek Him with all your heart & in everything that you do.  I can't wait to watch you grow & see all of the wonderful things you will accomplish with your life.  


Here are a few pictures of mostly you & your big sister, who adores you!!!



























 Little man, you are loved by so many, but I love you the most!

love,
mom






No comments:

Post a Comment