Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Days

Emma,

You are in a bye, bye  phase.  You've been saying bye, bye since before you turned one, but I think you are just now figuring out what it means.  Today before we went to school you told your babies, the roses, the dogs, the house, the garage, & our neighbors bye, bye.  You leave one room & tell it bye, bye.  We throw your banana peel away & it's bye, bye.  It's a cute phase & I love all of your little bye, byes.

You are also into a cuddling phase. You've never been one to really cuddle, but you have been lately.  Today I was in the kitchen getting your snack & you pulled me to the ground & I sat.  You got into my lap & loved on me.  We sat in the kitchen floor for probably a good 20 minutes cuddling, giggling, rubbing noses & giving kisses.  I want to bottle that moment up.  You are so sweet.  I love this phase. I love every cuddle, kiss, giggle, and I love every ounce of you!

-mom

No comments:

Post a Comment